Fortunately, Big Daddy Casino doesn’t disappoint – instead, it turned out to be our very own slice of Vegas for our innocent punter hearts. Located on the Mandovi coast, the Big Daddy Casino is a four-storied, swanky Panamanian vessel, first commissioned four years ago in 2019. Apparently, the place is touted to be the biggest offshore gambling destination in Asia.
So, it was about time we planned a trip to Big Daddy Casino in Goa – stay tuned to find out whether this spot provides the ultimate gaming experience in Goa.
Exploring Bid Daddy Casino: All That You Need To Know!
It’s fairly obvious now that we were LITERALLY on a gambling marathon. We recently visited Goa – and on our trip to Goa, we went on a gambling spree, which is not very healthy, but it was SO exciting. We checked out the much-advertised Majestic Pride Casino and the overhyped Deltin Royale.
Now it was time to visit the Big Daddy Casino – and we were ready to explore. Keep reading to find out more about our experience with Big Daddy Goa.
Nope, you do not have to waste time googling ‘Goa Big Daddy Casino’ to find out more about the available games. We have got all the information you need! Big Daddy Casino offers several games that guests can play and win exciting prizes. So without wasting time, scroll down to find out about the available games at Big Daddy.
- Katti or Andar Bahar,
- Dragon Tiger,
- Money Wheel,
- Sic Bo,
- Texas Holdem,
- Indian Flush,
- Black Jack,
- Casino War,
- Mini Flush, and
- The Aura Stadium.
Casino Big Daddy is not just about gambling – you cannot miss out on entertainment when you visit Big Daddy in Goa. Instead of beating around the bush, check out the daily entertainment here!
- Live dance performances by popular international dancers – from cabaret to killer solo performances, you will find a little of everything here.
- Live musical performances by different artists and bands.
- Entertaining DJ nights for the best time.
- Performances by international artists.
Apart from daily performances, you will also get to enjoy celebrity performances from well-known artists.
The Big Daddy Casino Goa entry fee is different for weekdays and weekends – plus, it also depends on the package you are opting for while visiting Big Daddy. Stay tuned with us for details about all the different types of packages you can avail of.
1. Day Time Deals Package: 2000/- Rupees
2. Regular Package: 3500/- Rupees
3. Premium Package: 4500/- Rupees
4. VIP Package: 6000/- Rupees
5. Couple VIP Package: 10,000/- Rupees
6. Couple Regular Package: 6500/- Rupees
7. Couple Premium Package: 8500/- Rupees
8. Youth Package: 2000/- Rupees
9. Kid’s Package: 1500/- Rupees
10. Infants Package: Complimentary
11. Poker Package: 3500/- Rupees
12. Poker Couple Package: 6500/- Rupees
13. Group Package: Contact +91 89998 89998
Terms And Conditions
Forget about looking up Big Daddy Casino online – instead, plan a trip to this entertainment destination. But before you do so, here are a few things to remember!
- Remember, there’s a dress code. The dress code is smart casual or formal – Flip-flops and T-shirts are not allowed here.
- Anyone below 21 cannot buy any package that comes with chips.
- The acceptable entry age on the Casino floor is 21, following all government protocols.
- On weekdays, dinner is served between 8:30 pm to 1:00 am, and on weekends between 8:30 pm to 2:00 am, in the casino’s designated area.
- Before going onboard, all guests are expected to complete the identity verification with a valid photo ID.
- The rights of admission are ultimately reserved with the Big Daddy management.
Is Big Daddy Casino Legit? Guest Reviews From Tripadvisor!
Before you visit the Big Daddy Casino Goa and pour all your savings into gambling entertainment, let’s pause for a while and check out guest reviews on Asia’s largest floating casino on Google Reviews – scroll down to find out.
1. Review By Sachin Maheshwari
“Food and drink quality was excellent. The dancers were very professional. Casino games are good. They give ₹1000 worth of free chips, but you can only use it on roulette outside bets, and you have to spend the entire ₹1000 chips in one go. If you win, you can cash those chips into money. If you come late to the buffet area, you might not get a seat because it gets overcrowded very fast. Overall it was a wonderful to experience.”
2. Review By Shivani Jain
“If you are a casino lover, you may visit this place. The food is really bad. The menu consists of veg and non-veg unlimited buffets. The taste of the food isn’t good. Drinks are there, which is unlimited. The couple’s entry cost us 6500/- which included 2000 to play in the casino. The crowd here is good, and the staff is also kind. There are dance and music performances which are awesome. 3 stars!”
3. Review By Vijay Pal
“Memorable experience, so many fun, games, tasty food items, live dancing performance, sea views, cocktails, etc. Well managed with very neat and clean indoor. Loved it. The 5th floor at night looks like heaven. The dance performers were awesome energies. Too much enjoyment.”
4. Review By Nilesh Kamble
“The biggest casino in Goa. Very good staff. Neatly clean atmosphere. Good food quality. Below 21 yrs person not allowed in the casino, but other food and orchestra are allowed. For weekends Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, price 3500/- and for other days, 2500/- normal entry.”
5. Review By Veeranarayana Rao
“Hyped casino. Paid 3500/- on Saturday. Very crowded. No place to sit and eat food. Big lines everywhere. Have to stand in Q for 10mins to get panipuri or drinks. Good is tasteless, and very few options for both veg and non veg. Less gaming options. Better avoid this place and look for alternatives.”
And It’s A Wrap!
And that’s a wrap on the Big Daddy Casino – what are your thoughts on planning a visit to this popular gambling spot in Goa? Have you already been here – or did you go someplace else? If you have already visited this casino, feel free to share your gambling experiences with us in the comments below.